Global Operations Center Operator (GOCO)
Tempe, AZ, USA
Posted on Friday, October 21, 2022
Cobalt Robotics utilizes a combination of human expertise, robotic technology, and omni solutions to effectively resolve any security incidents. Our dedicated team patrols and monitors sites 24/7 to proactively prevent break-ins, identify significant leaks, and provide our customers with visibility over their space, their assets, and their data.
Cobalt's team is composed of renowned technologists and security professionals and is backed by world-class investors such as Sequoia, Bloomberg Beta, and Coatue. In 2019, Cobalt was recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by the Silicon Valley Business Journal and the San Francisco Business Times.
About the role: The Global Operations Center Operator is a call center responsible for physical security, access control, and safety of client facilities, and employing various systems to support incident management and communication. The candidate should have excellent communication skills and be familiar with technology.
Expected Pay: $25.00/hr. Work Schedule: Open availability
- Ensure physical security of premises through badging, video and robot surveillance and alarm monitoring
- Conduct real-time monitoring of designated locations
- Monitor and maintain the readiness of radio, phone, and other GOC communication systems
- Operate emergency mass notification system
- Notify management and external partners of threats and hazards
- Deliver accurate information in a timely manner to external or internal personnel and entities as required by the policy during incidents
- Establish contact with employees, visitors, and others in need of on-site emergency assistance
- Exercise sound judgment to prioritize events, service requests, and inquiries according to their importance
- At least 2+ years of security or client-facing problem-solving experienceExceptional oral communication skills and ability to speak with clarity, empathy, and calmness in emergency situations
- Experience with GSOC operations and systems
- Example 1:
- Security Monitoring Specialist, (ex. Simplisafe, 2 years)Associate’s Degree
- Example 2:
- Lead Teller, (ex. Wells Fargo, 3 years)Driver, self-employed (ex. (Uber/Lyft) 2 years)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.