Customer Experience Associate
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, January 10, 2024
At Cobalt Robotics, our indoor robots work together with remote human operators to keep our customers safe. We patrol 24x7 to help prevent break-ins, detect massive leaks and give our customers visibility over their space, their assets, and their data.
Cobalt's team is comprised of renowned technologists and security professionals, and backed by world-class investors such as Sequoia, Bloomberg Beta, and Coatue. In 2019, Cobalt was recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by the Silicon Valley Business Journal and the San Francisco Business Times.
We’re looking for people who want to make an impact with us and help build a company that is known for its excellence in engineering, passion for progress, and dedication to customers.
About the role: The Customer Support Associate will be primarily focused on guest management, badge policy enforcement, site surveillance, and reporting. The ideal candidate has superior customer interaction skills, strong attention to detail, and a mindset toward workplace safety, security, and satisfaction.
This position is on-site at one of our client locations in San Francisco, CA; Monday through Friday, 8 am - 5 pm.
- Greet and sign in guests while in reception area
- Program, print, and distribute access badges for employees
- Ensure badges are displayed properly
- Provide workplace directions, answer employee questions, and escort vendors as needed
- Intermittently walk the Premises to monitor the Premises during their shift
- Monitor the reception area
- Track inventory and supplies
- Answer tickets and service requests within SLA
- Receive packages for Client while in the reception area
- Other tasks as mutually agreed by the parties.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Integrity and professionalism
- Excellent customer service
- Verbal and written communication
- Attention to detail
- Conflict resolution/problem solving
- Ability to identify and assess risk
- Knowledge of Security Operations and Procedures
- Safety Management
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.