South San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Thursday, March 30, 2023
Agtonomy is a hybrid autonomy and tele-assist service platform that turns tractors and other equipment into autonomous machines. A robust sensor suite and custom software stack enable remote modes of operation with a higher margin of safety than conventional equipment. Agtonomy, through its OEM partners, will address both local agriculture skilled labor shortages and broader land maintenance operations, including wildfire prevention through land clearing.
We are seeking to hire our first Office Administrator to join our talented team. The Office Administrator is passionate about the intersection of farming and robotics, excited about the impact of autonomous engineering on local agriculture. Our Office Administrator will be a vital part of our organization as we continue to grow. You will be able to manage calendar schedules, assist with preparing presentations, manage the needs of the office daily, and be responsible for office logistics.
What you'll be doing
- Calendar management for Executive and Senior Leadership
- Manage agendas, travel arrangements, and appointments for Executive and Senior Leadership
- Coordinating office activities and operations
- Greet visitors
- Manage office supplies and ordering
- Organize incoming and outgoing mail
- Plan, organize and help execute office events, such as companywide lunches
- Be the conduit to help “Get Stuff Done” around the office
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary
What you'll bring
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent education plus experience
- 2 plus years of supporting leadership and calendar management
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and be solution-oriented
- Excellent organizational skills
- Fluency in Google Suite, Slack, and bug-tracking systems
What makes you a strong candidate
- You have experience working at a start-up
- You proactively complete tasks that are unattended
- You have 3 plus years of experience
· Unlimited PTO
· 100% covered medical, dental, and vision for the employee (cost plus partner, children, or family is additional)
· Commuter Benefits
· Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
· Life Insurance
· Short- and Long-Term Disability
· 401k Plan
· Generous stock options granted!
· Collaborative work environment working alongside passionate mission-driven folks!
See more open positions at Agtonomy
Something looks off?