Videographer & Video Editor
AIR COMPANY is the world's-leading carbon utilization company, creating consumer and industrial products from carbon dioxide (CO2). Our mission is to address the dramatic surge in atmospheric carbon levels to ensure long-term planetary health and life on Earth. To curb emissions that affect climate change, AIR COMPANY has invented a proprietary power-to-liquids technology that mimics the recipe of photosynthesis. Using only renewable energy, our systems convert captured CO2 into carbon-negative alcohols and fuels with just oxygen as a byproduct. These CO2-based chemicals are then applied to a variety of consumer and industrial products, helping to decarbonize entire economic ecosystems.
Through carbon technology innovation, AIR COMPANY is creating a profound shift in the sustainable production standards across industries of all kinds. With three carbon-negative consumer products brought to-market thus far (AIR Vodka, AIR Eau de Parfum and AIR Hand Sanitizer), AIR COMPANY is moving towards world-scale impact with its latest innovation: CO2-derived sustainable aviation fuel (SAF). Since its inception, AIR COMPANY has won an incredible amount of highly acclaimed awards including TIME Best Inventions, Fast Company World Changing Ideas, the NASA CO2 Conversion Challenge, R&D World’s R&D 100, and most recently, the Keeling Curve Prize.
We are looking for a Videographer & Video Editor to join our team. This role will report to our Director of Content and will play a key role in creating dynamic and engaging video content that educates on our brand, technology and products.
What you get to do
- Collaborate with the creative team to conceptualize and plan video projects, including pre-production tasks such as storyboarding, brief and script development and shot planning.
- Operate video cameras, lighting equipment and audio recording devices to capture high-quality video footage on location or in a studio environment.
- Capture content that spans across technology, process, products and people.
- Organize and edit all footage with color correction, audio synchronization and where necessary visual effects.
- Optimize videos for various platforms and formats, ensuring compatibility and quality across different devices and channels.
- Collaborate with the creative team to develop and maintain a consistent visual style and tone across all video content
- Meet project deadlines and manage multiple video projects simultaneously, ensuring timely delivery assets.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest creative, cultural and social trends, incorporating them into the creative process where appropriate.
What you bring to AIR COMPANY
- 3+ years experience in videography and editing
- Expertise in editing software such as Adobe Premiere Pro, Lightroom, Frame.io or similar tools
- Proficient in motion graphics software such as Adobe After Effects or similar tools
- Strong storytelling skills and the ability to create compelling narratives through video
- Excellent eye for composition, lighting, and visual aesthetics
- Strong understanding of color grading, audio mixing, and other post-production techniques
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and communicate effectively with stakeholders
- Roster of trusted collaborators
- Interest and experience with photography a plus
Salary Range: $80,000 - $110,000
The approximate annual base compensation range and benefits listed above may vary based on the applicant's experience, skills, abilities, and relevant industry expertise.
At Air Company we value employees for their unique perspectives. We are an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We consider applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women, marginalized genders and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At AIR COMPANY we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles
Working at AIR COMPANY
In addition to standard medical and dental benefits, that kick in Day 1, we are:
- A people-first, climate solutions company driven to move society to a more sustainable future
- A unified team of climate optimists with an exceptional and diverse range of backgrounds
- Committed to fostering collaboration with a team that believes in the power of science and that business can be used as a force for good
We also provide:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance. 100% of paid premiums for employees.
- Flexible and generous paid time off, including national holidays and sick leave
- Commuter Benefits: Pre-Tax Income for MassTransit
- Employee Wellness Program
- Sponsored company events and DEI social initiatives
- Catered meals