Project Management Leader
AM Batteries, Inc., located at Chelmsford, MA, is focused on development and commercialization technologies that revolutionize battery manufacturing technology to enable a much greener and lower cost battery manufacturing process. AM Batteries is seeking self-motivated, enthusiastic candidates to join this extraordinary journey to bring the next generation lithium-ion battery manufacturing technologies to the marketplace.
AM Batteries (AMB) is seeking a Project Management Leader to manage and advance a group of joint development projects and contracts with strategic customers, government agencies, vendors, etc., while building a world-class project management office to develop a set of business processes in support of the rapid growth of AMB.
The incumbent is expected to be a self-motivated individual willing to perform hands-on work in a start-up company driven by break-through technologies in a dynamically changing but increasingly favorable environment. The incumbent will be interfacing with customers and collaborating with a highly experienced and skilled technical team to achieve key milestones specified in the joint development agreements. This position can have a hybrid schedule.
- Manage a set of joint development projects and ensure timely achievement of milestones.
- Manage government contracts to ensure timely delivery of promised products, services, or processes.
- Develop and improve business and product development processes, such as Stage Gate Commercialization process.
- Direct cross functional teams in order to deliver projects on established timelines.
- Have flexibility in working hours to collaborate with overseas partners.
- Technical background with at least BS degree in science or engineering.
- 5+ years of experience in managing complex engineering projects.
- Experience working in a startup environment is highly desirable.
- Experience handling product and process regulatory compliance.
- Experience developing business processes.
- Proficient in utilizing project management tools (experience with implementing project management tools is a plus).
- Strong communication & relationship-building skills, experience independently running client / customer meetings.
- Strong organizational capabilities and attention to detail.
- Familiarity with technical products and terminology.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Competitive salary
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401k plan
- Employee stock option