Moped Lesson Specialist- Full Time Seasonal
Revel’s mission is to accelerate EV adoption by providing the infrastructure and services that make it easy to go electric. While other companies set goals for 2030, we’re focused on change we can make today. We’re also focused on cities, which have the biggest barriers to EV adoption but the most potential for change.
Our Operating Principles
Revel’s Operating Principles represent who we are, how we act, and what we believe. They define our culture.
Empathy. We seek to understand the experiences and perspectives of each other, our customers and the communities where we operate.
Ownership. We are excited by big challenges and care deeply about our work. We empower and rely on each other and hold ourselves to a high standard.
Humility. We take our work seriously but not ourselves. We’re approachable, curious, and know we have a lot to learn.
Adaptability. We expect change and quickly adjust our approach to reflect new information. We know success requires seeing opportunity in obstacles and relentlessly improving.
Simplicity. We clarify and prioritize what can be done now. We strive to keep things no more complicated than absolutely required.
Revel is seeking an individual to host outstanding in-person lesson experiences for our Moped product line customers. This individual will help our riders learn how to operate a Revel and teach safe riding techniques unique to their city. Successful candidates will be personable, energetic, comfortable with teaching, and open to learning new technologies.
- Must be 21 years or older
- Fluent in English (Bi-Lingual a plus!)
- High School degree or equivalent
- Class M License - preferred, not a requirement
- Valid driver’s license and/or experienced driving mopeds or motorcycles in live traffic
- Basic computer and technology skills, willing to learn new software tools and platforms
- Be able to follow detailed processes, checklists, safety standards and other company policies
- Be able to regularly stoop, bend, lift up to 50 pounds, walk and stand for long periods of time
- Friendly, engaging, and enjoy interacting with others
- Team player and willing to pick up additional responsibilities as assigned
- Enthusiastic, reliable, and hardworking
- Plan: Scout the best locations for lessons and work closely with other departments to attract and educate new users. Conduct quality checks for every moped and redistribute as needed.
- Teach: Help new riders feel comfortable with Revel mopeds and show them how to safely use our product.
- Lead: Lead efforts in rider safety, continuously drive education initiatives.
- Be the face: Be the face of Revel, demonstrate our commitment to safety in both lessons and at community events as a brand ambassador
What we are looking for
- Excellent communication skills – Able to communicate clearly both verbally and written with various personalities and collaborate well with others in the department.
- Ability to multi-task - Required to keep track of a lot of moving pieces and quickly switch between sessions.
- Problem Solving - Able to solve issues as they arise, often requiring you to think on your feet, or outside the box. Have a sense of urgency and know how to prioritize issues.
- Flexibility – We are a 24/7/365 operation, so the ability to work in-person on weekends and mornings is a must!
Compensation and Benefits
- $20 per hour
- Dental, Health, and Vision
- 401 (k) plan
- Access to free Revel moped riding
- A relaxed, yet fast-paced and ambitious work culture
Revel is an equal opportunity employer. All facets of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or release, will be based on merit, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
https://www.cigna.com/legal/compliance/machine-readable-files. This link leads to the machine readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.
Something looks off?