Field Technician- Part Time Seasonal
Revel’s mission is to accelerate EV adoption by providing the infrastructure and services that make it easy to go electric. While other companies set goals for 2030, we’re focused on change we can make today. We’re also focused on cities, which have the biggest barriers to EV adoption but the most potential for change.
Our Operating Principles
Revel’s Operating Principles represent who we are, how we act, and what we believe. They define our culture.
Empathy. We seek to understand the experiences and perspectives of each other, our customers and the communities where we operate.
Ownership. We are excited by big challenges and care deeply about our work. We empower and rely on each other and hold ourselves to a high standard.
Humility. We take our work seriously but not ourselves. We’re approachable, curious, and know we have a lot to learn.
Adaptability. We expect change and quickly adjust our approach to reflect new information. We know success requires seeing opportunity in obstacles and relentlessly improving.
Simplicity. We clarify and prioritize what can be done now. We strive to keep things no more complicated than absolutely required.
The Field Technician position is a critical role in operations. Field Technicians wear many hats when it comes to ensuring our fleet of electric mopeds is safe and ready for our customers. Duties and priorities assigned may change due to business needs. Responsibilities include swapping batteries, towing, troubleshooting, relocating mopeds, reporting bad parking and/or damages, snow removal if necessary, and general moped upkeep. The field technician role is a physical job and lifting is necessary. Driving is a key component of this role. As such, our technicians must keep a clean driving record, be conscientious, defensive drivers.
PART-TIME SCHEDULE (Morning and Overnight shifts available)
Pay: $17.00 per hr
Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive commercial vehicles.
- Comfortable learning to use tools to make minor repairs.
- Ensure vehicles are clean and fully stocked with supplies at the end of your shift.
- Use a company phone and proprietary app to navigate territories.
- Replace depleted batteries in the fleet and respond to urgent requests from dispatch.
- Clean mopeds, helmets, and helmet cases.
- Replace/add hairnets.
- Conduct quality checks for every vehicle/ moped visited during a shift.
- Simple tasks as needed including replacing/adding a mirror, brake lever, etc.
- Create and complete tasks in the work app to ensure moped status is up to date.
- Report and move bad parking.
- Respond to critical alerts as assigned by the manager on duty.
- Wait on the scene for police as needed to report any theft or vandalism.
- Log repairs and maintain the virtual status of the moped in the backend app.
- Tow mopeds with a tow vehicle.
- Deploy, relocate and/or redistribute mopeds if necessary.
- Interact with the community regarding our mopeds and answer any questions.
- Adhere to strict safety standards both in the warehouse and on the road.
- Communicate with management throughout the shift.
- Lead by example - do the right thing, even if no one is watching.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Available to work on weekends.
- Must have a clean, valid driver’s license and are experienced driving in NYC.
- Must be comfortable driving commercial vehicles.
- Must be able to repeatedly lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to regularly stoop, bend, walk and stand for long periods of time.
- Must be committed to quality and safety in the warehouse and on the road. This includes maintaining a clean work environment.
- Excellent organizational and motivational skills.
- Outstanding attention to detail and observation ability.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Free access to Revel mopeds
- Training new & exciting electric vehicle technology
https://www.cigna.com/legal/compliance/machine-readable-files. This link leads to the machine readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.
Something looks off?