Overnight Shift Coordinator
Revel’s mission is to accelerate EV adoption by providing the infrastructure and services that make it easy to go electric. While other companies set goals for 2030, we’re focused on change we can make today. We’re also focused on cities, which have the biggest barriers to EV adoption but the most potential for change.
Our Operating Principles
Revel’s Operating Principles represent who we are, how we act, and what we believe. They define our culture.
Empathy. We seek to understand the experiences and perspectives of each other, our customers and the communities where we operate.
Ownership. We are excited by big challenges and care deeply about our work. We empower and rely on each other and hold ourselves to a high standard.
Humility. We take our work seriously but not ourselves. We’re approachable, curious, and know we have a lot to learn.
Adaptability. We expect change and quickly adjust our approach to reflect new information. We know success requires seeing opportunity in obstacles and relentlessly improving.
Simplicity. We clarify and prioritize what can be done now. We strive to keep things no more complicated than absolutely required.
Shift Lead (Coordinator)
The Shift Coordinator role ensures the success of daily operations by running shifts and addressing issue operations and tools. They are responsible for the safe charging and monitoring of our inventory of lithium-ion batteries. The role will methodically coordinate the loading and unloading of service vans using a forklift. They will help implement a routine for technicians to prevent downtime in the warehouse and help increase their productivity in the field. As a shift coordinator, you could also be responsible for dispatching or tending to critical alerts by calling and reporting stolen batteries. This role requires lifting as well as driving extensively on the field and ensuring the warehouse is being maintained
SCHEDULE: 11:00 PM - 7:30 AM SUNDAY- THURSDAY
Responsibilities and duties overview:
- Lock and unlock all perimeters and set alarm or disable the alarm during the shift.
- Ensure safe charging and monitoring of batteries.
- Work in the field handling more intensive repairs on mopeds
- Work in the field of Swapping Lithium-ion Batteries.
- Organize and restock supplies in the vans and frequently used parts
- Maintain, cleaned, and stocked service vans per shift
- Loading and unloading vans using a forklift.
- Charging Forklift.
- Assigning vehicles and routes, dispatching field
- Communicate and give directions to techs in the field throughout the shift.
- Provide pre-shift instructions to the team, and post-shift hand-off for the following shift
- Double-check employee tool bags and ensure vehicle keys and company phones at the start and end of shifts.
- Van inspections
- Keep the warehouse clean and well-organized.
- Dispatch responsibilities include logging employee attendance and sending end-of-shift reports.
- Tend to critical alerts and communication with customer support
- Report stolen batteries, vandalisms, and follow SOPs for processes
- Assist Managers with other tasks as assigned.
- Assisting our Service Team when needed
- Training new employees on the field and in the warehouse.
- Do the right thing even if no one is watching.
- Other duties as assigned in the warehouse
- Must be Vaccinated
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must have a clean, valid driver’s license and be experienced driving in San Francisco.
- Must be comfortable driving commercial vehicles.
- Can operate without direct supervision
- Must be able to repeatedly lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to regularly stoop, bend, walk and stand for long periods of time.
- Must be committed to quality and safety in the warehouse and on the road.
- Excellent time management and ability to multitask.
Under state law and company policy, you must be fully vaccinated by your start date for any in-person work. If you are not vaccinated, you may file for an exemption before your start date. Offer is contingent upon the results (approval/denial) of your exemption.
Base compensation range $21-$23 per hour, based on experience level. Our benefits package includes:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Life insurance
- Sick leave
Under state law and company policy, you must be fully vaccinated by your start date for any in-person work. If you are not vaccinated, you may file for an exemption before your start date. The offer is contingent upon the results (approval/denial) of your exemption.
https://www.cigna.com/legal/compliance/machine-readable-files. This link leads to the machine readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.
“Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.”