On-Site Event Recruiter - Driver
Revel’s mission is to accelerate EV adoption by providing the infrastructure and services that make it easy to go electric. While other companies set goals for 2030, we’re focused on change we can make today. We’re also focused on cities, which have the biggest barriers to EV adoption but the most potential for change.
Our Operating Principles
Revel’s Operating Principles represent who we are, how we act, and what we believe. They define our culture.
Empathy. We seek to understand the experiences and perspectives of each other, our customers and the communities where we operate.
Ownership. We are excited by big challenges and care deeply about our work. We empower and rely on each other and hold ourselves to a high standard.
Humility. We take our work seriously but not ourselves. We’re approachable, curious, and know we have a lot to learn.
Adaptability. We expect change and quickly adjust our approach to reflect new information. We know success requires seeing opportunity in obstacles and relentlessly improving.
Simplicity. We clarify and prioritize what can be done now. We strive to keep things no more complicated than absolutely required.
Revel is currently seeking a Driver Recruiter Event Staff to work with our People team to establish a Talent Acquisition function in our Rideshare Driver Operations department. This is a critical role at Revel collaborating across teams to meet the growing demands of Revel’s 2023 hiring roadmap. As a Driver Recruiter Event Staff, you will be instrumental in helping build a diverse, inclusive, and stellar team.
- 1+ years of experience in recruiting or street marketing in a relevant industry environment
- Stellar communication and relationship management skills
- Must be outgoing, willing and able to approach and speak with new prospective drivers, without assistance
- Self-starter mentality to source, engage with, and close multiple candidates at a time Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Passionate about diversity, equality, and inclusion initiatives
- Greenhouse ATS a plus
- Recruit TLC Drivers in-person explaining the benefits and value of becoming a Revel Driver
- Provide hands-on support for TLC Drivers to sign up to drive on the Revel platform
- Be present on-site during events to manage Driver questions and concerns
- Must be willing to travel to locations in the NYC metro area and be on their feet for the duration of the recruiting events
- Perform data entry functions using Google Sheets
- Complete outbound calls to prospective candidates
Essential duties and job responsibilities are completed in-person. The ideal candidate would need to be a self- starter and work well independently. This individual would need to be able to work in an ever-changing environment and open to new challenges and new ideas.
Compensation and Benefits
Base compensation $18 per hour + performance based incentives (weekly). Our benefits package includes:
- Affordable Dental, Health, and Vision
- Paid Time Off
- A relaxed, yet fast-paced and ambitious work culture
Under state law and company policy, you must be fully vaccinated by your start date for any in-person work. If you are not vaccinated, you may file for an exemption before your start date. The offer is contingent upon the results (approval/denial) of your exemption.
Revel is an equal opportunity employer. All facets of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or release, will be based on merit, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
https://www.cigna.com/legal/compliance/machine-readable-files. This link leads to the machine readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.