Social Content Creator
Revel’s mission is to accelerate EV adoption by providing the infrastructure and services that make it easy to go electric. While other companies set goals for 2030, we’re focused on change we can make today. We’re also focused on cities, which have the biggest barriers to EV adoption but the most potential for change.
Our Operating Principles
Revel’s Operating Principles represent who we are, how we act, and what we believe. They define our culture.
Empathy. We seek to understand the experiences and perspectives of each other, our customers and the communities where we operate.
Ownership. We are excited by big challenges and care deeply about our work. We empower and rely on each other and hold ourselves to a high standard.
Humility. We take our work seriously but not ourselves. We’re approachable, curious, and know we have a lot to learn.
Adaptability. We expect change and quickly adjust our approach to reflect new information. We know success requires seeing opportunity in obstacles and relentlessly improving.
Simplicity. We clarify and prioritize what can be done now. We strive to keep things no more complicated than absolutely required.
We are seeking a Social Content Creator to join our marketing team and help bring Revel to life across paid & organic social. You’ll partner closely with our Senior Content Manager, Lifecycle Manager, and other key company stakeholders to ideate, shoot, & edit social assets to be used on TikTok & Meta. This role is perfect for you if you live, breathe, and are inspired by TikTok trends. Better yet, if you are constantly thinking of ways to bring these ideas to life and are not afraid to take risks while testing out what works!
This opportunity is a contract / hourly opportunity to start, with the opportunity to move full-time. Our goal is growth via rides & user acquisition. Success for this role is the ability to translate paid creative to rides.
- Concepting, filming & editing 5-15 pieces of content for TikTok & Meta on a weekly basis
- Staying on top of social trends & ideating on ways to adapt the trend to fit for Revel’s brand
- Having an eye for what will perform better on paid social vs on organic channels
- Managing our organic channels &, when appropriate, engaging with our community
- Working independently, keeping project timelines on track and showing process to broader marketing team
- Working in partnership with our paid agency to understand performance of ads
- 2+ years experience with creating content for social media & video editing
- 2+ years creating content for Social channels, specifically experience creating assets for paid channels. Bonus if assets are focused on user acquisition
- Eye for digital design & fluency in video editing
- Experience with Figma, Capcut, Adobe Creative Suite and/or other similar tools
Compensation and Benefits
This is a part-time contract to hire role. Base compensation pay rate is $29/hour.
Position is based in New York City. Candidates must currently reside in New York City area.
Revel is an equal opportunity employer. All facets of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or release, will be based on merit, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
https://www.cigna.com/legal/compliance/machine-readable-files. This link leads to the machine readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.