Driver Support Coordinator (Remote)
Revel’s mission is to accelerate EV adoption by providing the infrastructure and services that make it easy to go electric. While other companies set goals for 2030, we’re focused on change we can make today. We’re also focused on cities, which have the biggest barriers to EV adoption but the most potential for change.
Our Operating Principles
Revel’s Operating Principles represent who we are, how we act, and what we believe. They define our culture.
Empathy. We seek to understand the experiences and perspectives of each other, our customers and the communities where we operate.
Ownership. We are excited by big challenges and care deeply about our work. We empower and rely on each other and hold ourselves to a high standard.
Humility. We take our work seriously but not ourselves. We’re approachable, curious, and know we have a lot to learn.
Adaptability. We expect change and quickly adjust our approach to reflect new information. We know success requires seeing opportunity in obstacles and relentlessly improving.
Simplicity. We clarify and prioritize what can be done now. We strive to keep things no more complicated than absolutely required.
Driver Ops: Support Coordinator
Making Everyday Electric
We are independent. Creative. Gutsy. We aren’t afraid to dream big. We are accountable. To our customers. To our cities. To each other. We are humble. Human. Lighthearted. We take our work seriously, but not ourselves.
Mobility is the lifeblood of urban environments and cities need affordable, emissions-free transportation options that are free of delays. At Revel we believe phasing out the standard gas vehicles transporting customers for a fleet of electric vehicles will help cities meet their goals of reducing carbon-emissions while providing world-class support to our customers and driver community.
Revel is seeking Driver Support Coordinators to play a key role in supporting our day-to-day operations in New York City. As a Driver Support Coordinator, you will inspire your team to deliver measurable results and drive amazing customer experiences through team development.
Schedule currently available
- 10:00pm - 8:00am
- 11:00pm - 9:00am
- 12:00am - 10am
- Experience working in a call center, or high call volume environment
- Be proactive and well-organized with superior attention to detail
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, as well as Google Drive
- Be able to follow detailed processes, checklists, and other company policies
- Previous transportation/logistics dispatch experience is a plus
- Must have a valid drivers license
- Zendesk experience is a plus.
- Flexible availability is a plus.
What are looking for people with:
- Great communication skills – The ability to communicate clearly both verbally and written across all levels of the department (drivers, leads, managers)
- Ability to multi-task – Support Coordinators are required to keep track of a lot of moving pieces. From answering phones, to monitoring GPS, to updating schedules, our coordinators are always busy!
- Problem-Solving – You must be able to solve issues as they arise, often requiring you to think on your feet, or outside the box. You need to show good judgement in high-pressure situations and be able to direct others to take appropriate action under stressful conditions to mitigate the operational impact.
- Flexibility – We are a 24/7/365 operation, so ability to work varied shifts is a plus!