Moodify is a deep-tech startup that transforms the way fragrances are designed to power consumer products. Moodify’s unique platform enables molecular-level accurate control in the design of scent, through the use of neural networks and machine learning.
With its scent design AI solution, Moodify provides its partners with the ability to fully control the scent experience delivered to their consumers: increasing delight, eliminating bad smells, and solving supply chain, cost, and regulatory issues as part of the manufacturing process regarding products where the odor factor is of very high importance.
Among Moodify’s customers are some of the world’s leading Fortune 500 companies in the consumer goods, and automotive food industries. Moodify is backed by Procter & Gamble, Toyota Ventures, OurCrowd, and other leading global corporates.
Moodify is located in Kfar Saba (we have a hybrid work model) .
Senior researcher - Job description
Smell communication is a new and unique research domain. We are looking for a candidate who takes an interest in it and is capable of conducting agile research, using methods from various domains, experimenting fast, and communicating the meaning of the work and the result.
The candidate is expected to contribute and influence beyond a specific project.
The candidate should help improve the AI team, communicate with all stakeholders, develop the research vision
and implement the necessary steps required.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Define research problems, and work with scientific and Bizdev departments.
- Own the research, from the expected benefit, knowledge mapping, data collection, experiments definition, etc.
- Be part of the overall scientific research – experiment design, methods validation and calibration, data collection strategy
- Discuss, and contribute to other projects.
- Argue, object, and dispute assumptions and paradigms.
We expect from you
· Advanced degree, thesis related to ML or equivalent industry experience
· 3+ years’ experience in research
· Basic programming skills
· Weak supervision learning – a major plus
· Metric learning – major plus
· Mentoring experience - plus
· Biology/Chemistry background – plus
· Computer vision/NLP experience/Graph/Computational Geometry – plus
· Industrial experience - plus
· Python experience – plus