Enterprise Account Executive
At Nauto you can make an impact at a high-impact company. Our technology helps prevent collisions and save lives with predictive-AI that detects driver state and vehicle surroundings in real-time. More than 90% of car crashes can be attributed to human error. Nauto technology is designed to predict risk and alerts the driver with advance warning to help prevent collisions, improve driver safety, and save lives.
Our customers and prospects include many of the largest commercial fleets in the world along with vehicle manufacturers (OEMs), insurance providers, and autonomous vehicle companies. The company is backed by Greylock Partners, Stellantis Ventures, BMW iVentures, General Motors Ventures, Toyota AI Ventures, and SoftBank, and is well-positioned for continued growth.
Nauto is a proud member of the Forbes AI 50 list, which recognizes standouts in privately-held North American companies making the most interesting and effective use of artificial intelligence technology.
We are looking for a dynamic, high-performing Enterprise Account Executive, with a successful track record of selling enterprise-wide software solutions to large fleet customers. The right candidate is passionate about building and nurturing long-lasting relationships and has a proven track record to talk about! You will be responsible for ensuring a wide range of our products and services. Reporting directly to the VP of Sales, who is an industry expert with a passion for building high performing sales teams. This is an exciting opportunity to influence Nauto's overall success and growth!
- Utilize a consultative approach when promoting Nauto's solution, emphasizing its value proposition and generating enthusiasm and excitement among both existing customers and potential new prospects during the sales process.
- Strategically qualify, build, and manage an accurate sales pipeline and forecast.
- Partner with your Customer Success Manager, Sales Engineer, and Business Development Rep. to collaborate on client goals, solutions, progress, and outcomes to drive revenue.
- Cultivate lasting relationships with customers.
- Consistently exceed your quarterly and annual sales quota.
What we are looking for:
- Must have 5+ years of successful software sales experience with a proven track record of selling enterprise software solutions to C-suite and other business buying personas.
- Experience navigating complex, large multi-million deals using MEDDPICC Sales Methodology
- Strong use of insights and data-driven decisions to produce and present ROI investment cases.
- Proven ability to develop champions and execute within a complex sales cycle that includes both SaaS and IoT hardware components.
- Build, develop, and maintain a healthy pipeline to deliver revenue targets.
- Mission oriented - i.e. safety impact - and able to convey the overall change story/narrative
- High-level understanding of telematics, fleets, operations focused businesses or automotive-related software background is a plus.
- A strong team player but still a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to identify and provide comprehensive solutions for varying partner needs. You should be a strong storyteller with the ability to set expectations with both internal and external stakeholders throughout the sales process.
- Resourcefulness, initiative, and passion for working in a self-guided manner and effectively across enterprise and fleet organizations.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters learning from each other. We celebrate people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a work environment free of harassment and discrimination.
To all recruitment agencies: Nauto does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Nauto employees or any other company location. Nauto is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $130,000-$150,000 + commission + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US, remote locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education and/or training.
Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your work location during the hiring process. Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include equity or benefits.