Software Engineer - Radar
Backed by Celesta Capital, Continental, Robert Bosch, GreatPoint Ventures, Toyota AI Ventures, BMW i Ventures, The Mayfield Fund, and other leading VC partners, the company is headquartered in San Jose, California with additional operations in Munich, Germany. We value having diverse teams and want you to grow as we grow—whether you’re just starting out in your career or managing a large team, you’ll be amazed at the magnitude of your impact.
As a member of Recogni's system software team, you will be responsible for implementing the software that runs inside a high-performance and low-power convolutional neural network accelerator ASIC that forms the core of the company's flagship perception module product for autonomous driving applications.
- 2+ years of Radar signal processing experience; candidates with more years of experience are encouraged to apply and may be considered for higher level roles
- Proficiency with CI/CD infrastructure (e.g., Jenkins, Buildbot, CircleCI)
- Experience working under RTOS/ROS environments
- Experience in Sensor and robotics development: Motor drivers / sensors data reading / writing, camera calibration etc.
- Experience with version control software (Git, GitHub)
- Implementing various development, testing, automation tools, and IT infrastructure
- Familiar with/fluent in the latest versions of any of the following tech stack (ordered by relevance):
- Radar Signal Processing
- TensorFlow, Python, Git(Hub/Lab)
- GCP, Google TPU, Nvidia (TensorRT)
- Good knowledge in the fields of:
- Loss function and regularizer design, quantization, multi-task learning, knowledge distillation, NN compression
- CNN/DNN hardware acceleration
- In-depth understanding of the implication of architectural model design decisions
- (3D) Object Detection, Segmentation, Depth Estimation
- B.S. in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or equivalent experience (Any more is a bonus)
- Experience with OpenCV, PCL or other computer-vision libraries
- Experience with hardware and software components of perception systems (Radar, LiDAR, and/or Camera)
- Knowledge of AI/ML concepts and algorithms
Recogni's culture was built on the following values that are equally important to us as business:
- Put people first. We only succeed when our people succeed.
- Ethics and integrity always; Being open, honest, and respectful of everyone.
- Think Big. Be ambitious and have audacious goals.
- Aim for excellence. Quality and excellence count in everything we do.
- Own it and get it done. Results matter!
- Make Each Person Better together than they would be as an individual.
- Embrace each others’ differences.
- Embrace that there will be differences.
Recogni is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse team is better at tackling complex problems and coming up with innovative solutions. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
A note to Recruitment Agencies: Please don’t reach out to Recogni employees or leaders about our roles -- we’ve got it covered. We don’t accept unsolicited agency resumes and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Thank you for your understanding.
Something looks off?