Senior Al Product Manager - Munich
Artificial intelligence (AI) is transforming our world. It can perform cognitive functions that previously only humans could do, such as perceiving interactions across different environments with the ability to quickly learn and then solve complex problems. At Recogni we have innovative approaches to machine learning, high resolution imaging, perception processing, and high-performance computation with industry-leading low power efficiency. We're a well funded, fast-paced startup company with headquarters in San Jose, CA, and Munich, Germany; we also have many talented team members working remotely. We're at the leading edge of advancing the latest research and product improvements for Al inference solutions that will make Al even more useful for compelling new applications.
To keep pace in this exciting, multi-disciplinary field, we're looking for an experienced, senior Al product manager who is passionate about Al inference and its ecosystem. We need a self-starter to help focus artificial intelligence product efforts that will define the future of inference at Recogni. The successful candidate will have passion for Al, along with an uncommon combination of both technical and business management skills. If that's you, then we'd love to talk to you!
Where you'd help us:
- Leading the definition of Recogni's next generation of Al products, with an innovative yet pragmatic and well-communicated technology roadmap that includes go-to-market plans.
- Engaging with our technology partners, customers, Al industry researchers and internal engineering & business stakeholders to coalesce insights and requirements into winning Al product plans and strategies.
- Researching, defining and driving essential competitive analysis, key metrics tracking, cost modeling, customer demos, and product release schedules to ensure Recogni's superiority to alternative solutions.
- Overseeing and ensuring the success of key customers' projects, anticipating their software and hardware needs, while reacting as necessary to pertinent feedback.
- Devising and leading outbound marketing campaigns to promote Recogni's Al technology, products and thought leadership.
- 7+ years of semiconductor, systems and software product management experience. Exceptionally strong communication, presentation and interpersonal collaboration skills.
- A track record of producing technology product roadmaps from early requirements gathering to cost modeling, to production and commercialization with global customers.
- An understanding of modern machine learning architectures with a keen interest in optimizing their performance.
- Strong project management skills - the successful candidate is a natural organizer, with customer empathy and able to multitask and prioritize within a demanding environment. BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or similar field. MBA is a plus.
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; be part of shaping one of the most exciting new companies.
- Learning and development opportunities from a highly diverse and talented peer group, including experts in a wide range of fields, from Artificial Intelligence & Computer Vision to Systems & Device Engineering.
- Competitive benefits package including Medical, Vision, Dental
- Perks including meals, snacks, drinks and us!
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Flexible work hours & generous PTO policies
Recogni is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse team is better at tackling complex problems and coming up with innovative solutions. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
A note to Recruitment Agencies: Please don’t reach out to Recogni employees or leaders about our roles -- we’ve got it covered. We don’t accept unsolicited agency resumes and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Thank you for your understanding.