River is an electric vehicle startup building multi-utility scooters. The company builds products ground up with a strong focus on design and engineering. Currently, the company is in the expansion stage with our factory being set up and getting ready for our vehicle delivery. River is a fast growing company with a team of 200+ right now and is backed by marquee international investors - these are mobility focused funds backed by some of the big names in the automotive industry.
- You will be responsible for setting up service operations strategy for River Indie
- You will be responsible for setting up River’s first ever service station along with service operations, teams , processes, training and respective documentation
- You will be responsible for overall functions of the workshop including, After sales target, workshop management, spare inventory management, training, customer satisfaction, and warranty claim submissions.
- You will be responsible for hiring , training and deploying service team and ensuring optimized utilization of resources
- Ensure that all necessary systems and procedures are in place to satisfy all customer requirements and audits. Introduce new systems and procedures where appropriate
- B.E/B. Tech /M. Tech degree preferred with 10+ experience in service management preferably from a two-wheeler OEM.
- Proven work experience in scaling up the service operations team by implementing process, SOPs and delivering training programs
- Excellent communication skills and people skills
- Excellent leadership and man- management skills , Excellent interpersonal skills, Ability to manage a variety of cross-functional team members