River is an electric vehicle company backed by marquee international investors - Lowercarbon Capital, Toyota Ventures, Israel-based Maniv Mobility, and US-based Trucks VC. River is founded by experienced automotive professionals and has grown close to 300 employees in less than 2 years since its inception. We have also recently launched our first product Indie, the #SUVofScooters in Feb’23. Further details about the company, as well as the product, are accessible on our website: www.rideriver.com
Location - Whitefield, Karnataka (On-site)
Duration: 6 Months
- Assist the technical teams in diagnosing and troubleshooting mechanical or electrical issues in electric two-wheelers.
- Participate in the maintenance, repair, and service of electric two-wheelers under the guidance of senior technicians.
- Learn and apply technical knowledge to ensure accurate service and repairs.
- Collaborate with the training team to enhance your understanding of electric vehicle technology and best practices.
- Contribute to continuous improvement initiatives by sharing innovative ideas and suggestions.
- Support data collection and analysis for service performance metrics.
- Engage in team meetings, workshops, and training sessions to faster learning and development.
- Documentation of SOPs.
- Currently pursuing a degree in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering (or related field).
- Strong interest in electric vehicle technology and a passion for sustainable mobility.
- Basic knowledge of mechanical and electrical principles.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Self-motivated, eager to learn, and adaptable to changing priorities.
- Willingness to embrace hands-on experience in a workshop environment.