Internship - Industrial Design - Mobility/Product
River is an electric vehicle startup building multi-utility scooters. The company builds products ground up with a strong focus on design and engineering. Currently, the company is in the expansion stage as we have commenced our vehicle deliveries in Bangalore with over 100+ vehicles on road. River is backed by marquee international investors - Dubai based Al-Futtaim Group, Lowcarbon Capital, Toyota Ventures, Israel based Maniv mobility and US based Trucks VC. These are mobility focused funds backed by some of the big names in the automotive industry. River is founded by experienced automotive professionals and is a fast growing company with a team of 400+ people.
Website : https://www.rideriver.com/
Location : Whitefield Bangalore(On-site)
Role : Industrial Design - Mobility/Product (6 months Internship)
As an industrial design Intern, you will explore the future of Mobility/Product design along with an enthusiastic team. Bring your open mind and crazy ideas to challenging briefs. Design for the technology and human behaviors that make the whole design part of a branded experience.
- Use your design and creative skill to explore ideas inline with the River brand beliefs.
- Bring your ideas and storytelling to conceive future products and accessories keeping in mind a unique experience.
- Create mind blowing sketches and out of the box ideas.
- Explore and relate User perspective and personas.
- Involve in design research to derive solutions.
- Collaborate with 3D modellers, Clay modellers and Studio engineers.
- Be a design student, or recent graduate. Preferable from a Transportation design background, with focus on mobility design.
- Strong Visualization skills, free hand sketching, Photoshop, Adobe illustrator etc.
- Strong 3D visualization skills preferably blender.
- Highly creative
- Action oriented.
- Plans and aligns.
- Communicates and collaborates effectively.
- Drive results.
Requirement: If you are keen to explore this internship with River, please attach your portfolio / work links in your resume for the hiring team to review your areas of expertise.