Product Visualization Designer
River is an electric vehicle startup building multi-utility scooters. The company builds products ground up with a strong focus on design and engineering. Currently, the company is in the expansion stage as we have commenced our vehicle deliveries in Bangalore with over 200+ vehicles on road. River is backed by marquee international investors - Yamaha Motor Co., Ltd, Dubai based Al-Futtaim Group, Lowcarbon Capital, Toyota Ventures, Israel based Maniv mobility and US based Trucks VC. These are mobility focused funds backed by some of the big names in the automotive industry. River is founded by experienced automotive professionals and is a fast growing company with a team of 400+ people.
Website : https://www.rideriver.com/
Location : Whitefield Bangalore(On-site)
Role: Product Visualization Designer
As a Product Visualization Designer, you will explore the possibilities of visualization design in an automotive eco-system along with an enthusiastic team. Bring your open mind and crazy ideas to challenging briefs. Bring creative modeling and visualization skills to enhance and define the design and experience of current and future projects.
● Use your visualization and creative skills to explore ideas inline with the River brand beliefs.
● Bring your ideas and storytelling to develop CGI materials and conceive realistic renders.
● Build scenarios around themes which fall in line with the River brand.
● Explore with 3D modelers, clay modelers and designers to enhance the product experience.
● Facilitate efficient delivery of print and animation projects.
● Collaborate between industrial design, media and marketing teams.
● Work on other creative projects and briefs according to demand/availability. These could range between product pitches to product experience centers.
● Minimum of 2 years experience in creative visualization design.
● Strong visual storytelling.
● 3D software modeling and visualization skills.
● Effective communication and collaboration skills.
● Polygonal modeling skill will be an added advantage.