Sales Operations Manager
Sales & Business Development, Operations
Palo Alto, CA, USA
Posted on Saturday, January 20, 2024
Apex.AI is seeking a strategic, results-oriented Sales Operations Manager to join the Finance team. This person will partner with senior leaders across the organization. You will be a trusted advisor and business partner, focused on business operational activities, and sales optimization. You will be a big-picture thinker who ruthlessly prioritizes, makes recommendations to achieve goals, and analyzes data to influence sales strategy.
The ideal candidate has strong strategic and analytical thinking combined with leadership skills to influence and drive change. This candidate will demonstrate quick learning and an impressive history of achieving results. Most importantly, the candidate will drive, through strong relationships and excellent communication, alignment across cross-functional stakeholders and keep projects on track.
This role is based in our Palo Alto office. Authorization to work in the United States is required.
What You’ll Do—Responsibilities
- Build and implement a new sales operations pipeline including reporting to track performance and progress
- Analyze sales data and metrics to provide actionable insights and recommendations
- The sales operations pipeline should be designed to support sales teams to fully leverage pipeline tools such as Pipedrive, Hubspot, etc.
- Ensure a timely deal review process and support/validate key finance assumptions
- Work closely with finance peers to inform forecasting and actual results
- Work closely with the Marketing team on lead generation activities and connecting Hubspot to Pipedrive
- Managing sales invoicing and revenue operations
- Establish and maintain best practices, standards, and guidelines for the Sales/BD team
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent education
- 5+ years of relevant experience in a Sales Operations and Strategy role
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills with the ability to translate complex ideas/data into consumable insights
- Experience driving cross-functional projects end-to-end and managing stakeholders at all levels
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Solid understanding of the tech industry and demonstrable knowledge and understanding of sales disciplines
- Commitment to see things through toward actionable outcomes and results
- Flexible team player, with a bias for action
Great to Have
- The proven ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with executive teams, investors, partners, and other audiences
- A proven strong understanding of the automotive industry, as well as new mobility players
- Experience with Gitlab, Pipedrive or Hubspot
Apex.AI is an international company headquartered in Palo Alto, CA, developing breakthrough safe, certified, developer-friendly, and scalable software for mobility systems. Our software products are based on proven open-source software, such as ROS or Eclipse iceoryx, so that we don’t spend time redeveloping what already works. Instead, we fork software that has been developed and proven in use by large developer communities. We then add what is missing: Functional safety, flawless performance, and support for application in commercial and safety-critical products. In order to do so, we have developed a proprietary process to rework open-source software in record time such that it conforms to the highest requirements of the applicable functional safety standard.
Distinguished by our experienced and agile team, we bring in the right pedigree: Expertise in modern software engineering to build software that scales to massive systems, leading know-how in software functional safety to make software reliable, experience bringing software to market so that we know what to takes to build actual products, and twenty-plus years of experience building autonomous systems so that we can take the perspective of our customers and know their needs.
We launched our award-winning first product Apex.OS after three years in 2020 and have taken it through certification in record time for launch in 2021. We have more in the pipeline to revolutionize the use of software in the automotive industry.
Apex.AI participates in E-Verify, the United States federal program for electronic verification of employment eligibility.